You should have seen Boedy's face as he learned how to jump around in his new Jolly Jumper. It was a look of shear determination (a Jessica face for sure)...and then came the smiles. I noticed today at bootcamp that they also have a Jolly Jumper so I will be trying Boedy in it tomorrow.
We had a pretty quiet weekend. I went to my first Kids Swap Sale (no Jesse they don't swap kids, only kids stuff) on Saturday and bought some gently used clothes, toys and baby gear for Boedy. Timing was perfect as Boedy has almost outgrown all of his clothes. We're buying 12-18 month clothing for him now. Crazy! I took him to the gym with me on Sunday afternoon to allow Brad some quiet time to get some work done. Boedy entertained the other gym goers and watched me walk, walk, walk for a good 30 minutes (I'm hoping that this turns into run, run, run sooner rather than later but for now my knees can only handle walking...baby steps). What a little trooper!
We're going for his 4 month shots on Thursday. Time is flying by and, as most of you can probably tell, I'm loving being on maternity leave. My work sent me an email last week asking me when I'm coming back....bahahaha...I still haven't responded. :-)
The email did prompt me to start looking into daycare options though. I've got Boedy waitlisted at one spot that we visited last week. It's only two minutes from our house and is right across from the train station (I take the train to work). Brad could drop us both off in the morning and still be on the road for 7:15 a.m., his usual departure time. I've just scratched the surface with daycares though...a lot more work to do yet...
This is too cute, pushing off with one leg, what a sweetie!! Love Nana xo
ReplyDelete