The wild and magical ride of bringing new munchkins into our world.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Our First Trip to the Emergency Room




Yesterday Boedy contracted a virus (so the doctor thinks). He spiked a fever of 40 degrees Celsius (104 Fahrenheit). It began around 5:30 p.m. and by 10:30 p.m. it had escalated to the point where we were very concerned and decided to take Boedy to the hospital. I frantically ran around the house gathering what we thought we might need while Brad held a very sluggish Boedy. We packed him in the car and off we went. I won't get into all the details of our 4 hour stay but I'm happy to say that Boedy is feeling much better now and is catching up on some much needed sleep (our little curious monkey didn't sleep a wink in the hospital). For our first family trip to the hospital, at least it was an easy one for initiation as parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment