The wild and magical ride of bringing new munchkins into our world.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Home sweet home!



My friends are the best! Love you guys! xo



The flight home was a breeze. We actually landed in Vancouver before we left Sydney. Ha! It was really weird doing Thursday twice. Boedy has turned into quite the little traveler. He played for the first eight hours (10:30 am - 6:30 pm) of the flight home taking his usual two naps and then slept until landing. I couldn't have asked for better. The stewardess switched a few people around so that we could have a row of three seats to ourselves so I was able to make a little bed for Boedy (Erinn - You were right! This set up at the back of the plane is the best way to travel with a little one. I liked it better than bulkhead because the arm rests go up). There was a kind dad in the row beside me who offered to take Boedy three times to give me a break (read go to bathroom and eat) and there were lots of nanas on the plane who came to visit us.


Boedy and I are getting caught up on sleep (well, one of us is anyway...lil' B is sleeping in with big B while I'm writing this blog).


I have posted our trip photos on facebook while we were away as they were taking too long to upload on the blog. I will post a few trip highlights on the blog site soon. Boedy and I had an incredible time in Byron Bay. It was so nice reconnecting with my sister after having not seen her for over three years. She spoiled us rotten. It's hard to believe that my little sister will be thirty this year. She's grown into an amazing women! xo



1 comment:

  1. What a little angel....see it is possible! Good on ya mate! Love Mom xo

    ReplyDelete