skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Littlest Big Deal Ever!
The wild and magical ride of bringing new munchkins into our world.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
OK, so maybe we have an engineer after all!
1 comment:
Anonymous
January 29, 2012 at 5:31 AM
From what I have seen I have no doubts!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello sweet baby boy!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
2013
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(1)
▼
2012
(159)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(11)
▼
January
(22)
Mommy is home from school!
Hard at work before mom gets home
Mom is at school but we're still having fun!
OK, so maybe we have an engineer after all!
Wish I could take you with me buddy!
I'm getting good at this!
Striding in the hood...
Boedy and Atti playing in the snow on Sunday
Re-organizing the shelves at Shoppers...
Chase with Atti after brunch...
Chasing pigeons...
Spaghetti for Sunday dinner is yummy!
Like my sweater?
Look who we ran into...
In the rainforest...
Wow!
Listen carefully for new words...
Wow!
Mmmmm, peanut butter...
Boedy saying "cheese" for the picture....
"I could get used to this Sunday brunch business!"
...and the training begins...
►
2011
(330)
►
December
(70)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(43)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(39)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(23)
►
2010
(129)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
From what I have seen I have no doubts!
ReplyDelete