The wild and magical ride of bringing new munchkins into our world.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Wow, it's been a while!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Kumi and I on our way to the Whitecaps season opener

Tera and Boedy come running with Kumi and I

Playing while Kumi and I take turns doing sprints

Tera and Boedy at Koko's indoor playground earlier this week


Boedy, Brad and I had miserable colds for a couple of weeks hence the lack of postings. We're all feeling much better now and Boedy and I are back to our daily adventures. The good news about being couped up at home for the past couple of weeks is that Boedy has had lots of tummy time and as a result is crawling all over the place. He crawls around on all fours. If he sees something that he really wants, he gets this look of determination on his face and away he goes. During one of our doctor's visits' last week, we learned that Boedy is now 24 lb. It's a good thing I'm working out because he's becoming a handful.
EATING: We're starting to move away from purees. Boedy is getting very good at picking pieces of food up and putting them in his mouth. He's made it through his first box of Cheerios.
SLEEPING: The nigh wake-ups with a sick little dude were tough on all of us. Brad and I are still recovering from the lack of sleep. I don't think we're going to get much of a break though as Boedy's 9th tooth is on it's way...
LATEST SOUNDS: da-da, dad, ba-ba, na-na, sss, shh, ta-ta, duck-duck
SWIMMING: His last class was on Friday and he "jumped off" (was tossed off by his instructor into my arms) the diving board. He loved it!
BOOGIE BABIES: We wrapped up Boogie Babies this week too. Boedy's favorite take away from the class is swinging back and forth hammock style in a large blanket.
PERSONALITY: We're so happy to have our healthy baby back. Boedy loves being around people and spends most of the day smiling. He just gets more fun each day.
INTERESTS: Boedy continues to be fascinated with how things work and move.
NEW DEVELOPMENTS: Boedy sat on a ride-on horse with wheels at Tera's house on Friday and pushed himself around. I couldn't believe it! He also pulled himself up from sitting to standing for the first time this week and went down a little slide all by himself.



3 comments:

  1. Boedy...congradulations...you are doing it! Nana is sooooo proud. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Update Jess, watched the game you went to last night, went to bed when the score was 2-1 for the Whitecaps...so home they won. Cute St. Patty's Day pic....I was so busy with work I forget about the green day...sorry. Love Mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 9th month Birthday Boedy and enjoy the first day of Spring on your B-Day....good thing about being born the 21st, you get to celebrate the 21st of every season!! Love you biggest, Nana xoxox

    Congrats on tooth #9....amazing...

    ReplyDelete