The wild and magical ride of bringing new munchkins into our world.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Boedy Doing Rasberries

Brad and I have been blowing rasberries on Boedy's belly and cheeks for a while now. Yesterday, Boedy started blowing rasberries for the first time. He sits there sticking his tongue out and blows until he makes a noise. Spit flies everywhere and he (and we) thinks it's hilarious. He practised this new skill all day yesterday and this morning we woke up to Boedy blowing rasberries on the baby monitor. It was hilarious!


Hmm, what else is new with our little guy? He loves bananas now. I gave him a third of a banana at lunch to munch on and he downed it in what seemed like seconds. Oh, Bek and I did lunch at our local coffee shop today with the boys. We had so much fun even though the boys were into EVERYTHING. I will definitely be adding this fun little outing to our growing activity list.

We have had lots of play dates with the neighbours over the past couple of weeks (too many to keep track of). It's so much fun watching the kids grow up together.

The girls and I managed to get our Wednesday run in during the day with the babies (we usually go at night after we put the babies to bed). Wednesday is hill day so we ran to a local park and two moms went off to run hills while one mom stayed back to watch the babies. We each cycled through a couple of times and then ran home. It worked out really well. It was nice to have an evening off last night so that I could...ummm...RELAX...or clean the bathroom, do the laundry, iron, etc.


1 comment: