The Preshow - We spent most of the day relaxing, gardening (Brad gets full credit here for "we") and doing a few last minute baby preparations. I've been having some increased crampiness so decided that I would research what contractions feel like. Through this process, I landed on a description of prelabor symptoms in my 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' book. Turns out that I have experienced 6 of 9 signs listed so far. All the actors have taken stage...just waiting for the curtain to rise...
Saturday, June 19, 2010
39 Weeks + 3
The Preshow - We spent most of the day relaxing, gardening (Brad gets full credit here for "we") and doing a few last minute baby preparations. I've been having some increased crampiness so decided that I would research what contractions feel like. Through this process, I landed on a description of prelabor symptoms in my 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' book. Turns out that I have experienced 6 of 9 signs listed so far. All the actors have taken stage...just waiting for the curtain to rise...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment