The wild and magical ride of bringing new munchkins into our world.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First Time Trying Toast

The transition to big people food has begun...Boedy tried toast with blueberry puree for the first time this morning and loved it. He's also tried Cheerios and loves picking them up one by one and putting them in his mouth. I made a batch of pears last night and instead of pureeing them I mashed them with a potatoe masher. We gave Boedy a spoonful and...guess what...he loved them. I gave him a piece of my muffin last week and it was like he had hit the jackpot and today I gave him a little piece of gronola bar and that went over really well. I don't even know when he learned how to chew??? It's like everything else...all of a sudden he just does and you wonder how. This is so exciting! Now, I get to have fun coming up with all kinds of new food ideas for our growing monkey.







1 comment:

  1. Boedy that looks sooooooo....good....enjoy little buddy. Love Nana xoxox

    ReplyDelete