The wild and magical ride of bringing new munchkins into our world.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wow, I can't believe it's Wednesday already!

He'll be on the move before we know it!




Sing & Learn - we had to sit at the back with the rest of the latecomers

Boedy has been having epic morning naps so it's thrown our schedule slightly off. We missed Zumba on Monday as he was napping (never wake a sleeping baby). When he woke up, we went over to the library to catch the tale end of the Sing & Learn program and then hit Jungle Gym at the Rec Centre for some play time before lunch.

On Tuesday, we caught the last hour of the Strong Start program at Moody Elementary. We met a few neighbours there. Again, I'm so impressed by that program!

I spent all of Tuesday night taking care of both my boys. Boedy was up several times (teething...he's up to eight...he just woke up with it one morning) and when he was sleeping, Brad was up puking. Lovely! We missed Boogie Babies this morning as Boedy was napping. I woke up with a cold so we couldn't have gone even if he was awake. Brad got home from work about an hour ago and announced that he too is sick with a head cold. It's now 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday night and we putting our snotty noses to bed. Oh no, I just remembered that I have to run first. Well, fingers crossed that I run this cold right outta me. At least the sun has been shining this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment