The wild and magical ride of bringing new munchkins into our world.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Look at Me Mama!


In the last couple of days, Boedy has started tucking his knees under him whenever I go to lie him on his belly. This morning, I went to put him on his tummy and he pulled his knees in and stayed up on all fours for at least 30 seconds. When he had enough of that, he tucked one knee under his bum and sat right up. He's also moving backwards on his belly but hasn't quite figured out how to move forward yet. He's trying so hard though...I can see the wheels turning. He puts his thinking face on and wiggles his whole body to try and get to a toy. He's moving quite a bit in his crib now too. I always wonder where he's going to be after a nap. One day I found him turned 90 degrees and on his back playing with Gigi (his blankie).

1 comment:

  1. Go Boedy go....you almost have Boedy, keep trying. Love Nana xoxo

    ReplyDelete