January 17 - Our first Yummy Mommy Club playdate!



Atti (8.5),
Kamden (7),
Boedy (7),
Cayden (7), Roman (8), Tera (7), and Emma (4)


Yummy Mommy Club: Me,
Justyna, Jenna, Heather, and Amanda
Missing/Napping: Kumi and Bek
January 12 -
Bekah, my neighbour, stopped by with her son
Atti for an
impromptu playdate. I had put a call for help out to all my mommy neighbours earlier that day as Boedy was teething and hadn't slept all day. Bek and Atti came to our rescue! Atti kept Boedy entertained and distracted from his sore gums while Bek and I enjoyed a latte. Sometimes (most of the time), we get by with a little help from our friends!
January 9 - Amanda and
Cayden stopped in for a little visit. It was great to see them as we hadn't seen them since New Year's.
Boedy was all smiles as soon as they walked through the door. I put on a pot of coffee for Amanda and we caught up while the boys played.
Boedy was interested in every toy that C
ayden was playing with and even took a few toys from him. Amanda and I had a good laugh over it but
Cayden wasn't very impressed as you can see from this photo.
Jess, the pictures of all the babies and the Mom's are just priceless...keep them coming. Love Mom xo
ReplyDelete