The wild and magical ride of bringing new munchkins into our world.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunny Sunday

I have cookies on my butt...like real cookies...not like "I ate cookies and now they've gone to my butt"...real cookies smashed on my butt. Life as a mom!

I have snot on my sleeve...not mine (lol)...but Boedy's from wiping his nose for the umteenth time today. Why didn't I go get a Kleenex you ask? I couldn't be bothered and we're out anyway. (Note to self: Need to make trip to Costco this week to buy some Kleenex...and toilet paper...and paper towel...baby sleepers...and the list goes on!). Life as a mom!

My face feels gritty because it's still covered in sweat from my run this afternoon. Why didn't I shower you ask? The sun was shinning and I didn't want to miss one more minute of it...

After we did groceries early this afternoon, Boedy and I spent the rest of the day outside. We first went for a long run around the Inlet with our neighbour, Kumi. Boedy dozed off as soon as we got moving and woke up when we finished. Sweet! We then made a quick stop to pick up Tera, Kumi's baby girl, who had been napping and then headed in the direction of Sutter Brook Village. Our first stop was Starbucks to grab a warm beverage. We sat Tera and Boedy next to one another in one of the big comfy chairs and they shared their first kiss (pictures below). Boedy just sat there and sucked up the love. It was too cute! After we finished our coffees or chai tea lattes rather, we kept on strolling...made a quick stop at the grocery store (I had forgotten a couple of things and Kumi needed some items)...checked out the new Spring arrivals at our favorite local baby store...and then headed home to meet Brad who had just gotten back from a study day at the library. Boedy was very excited to see his daddy.


"Thanks for installing my big boy car seat daddy! It's super comfy and I like that I can see out the window."


"Dude, this escalator's pretty cool!"

"That was a good nap!"

"Yummy Mum-Mum!"

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!





Tera moves in for the kiss. Now there's a woman who knows what she wants (lol)!

It's fun to make out with somebody who was born on the same day, at the same hospital, on the same floor, and that lives next door.










Elin, Tera's big sister, and her daddy, Drew, met us as Starbucks after she woke from her nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment