The wild and magical ride of bringing new munchkins into our world.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday Rundown

Mommy took me to Boogie Babies this morning. I met my buddies Cayden and Kam there. We danced, sang, signed, and mommy gave me a nice massage.




Amanda & Cayden

Heather & Kam

I'm rolling the ball back and forth with mommy.

Hello Cayden!



After Boogie Babies and a nap, I went for a walk with my buddy Cayden. The fresh air and sunshine made me fall asleep again.



Check out my two front teeth! I have seven total and woke up with stuffy nose yesterday so that can only mean one thing...more teethies on the way!






Look at me and daddy in our matching outfits!

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute! Looks like Boedy has the same gap that Mommy had, save up for the orthodontist

    Love Nana xo

    ReplyDelete