"You distract them and I'll grab the cookie bag!"
We went to the mall this morning to do a couple of returns. I buy everything for Boedy in two sizes...big and bigger...and then we go home and try it on. After the mall, we stopped by the Port Moody Rec Centre to catch the last 30 minutes of Jungle Gym. As soon as we arrived, all the little girls came over to play with Boedy. One little girl came running from across the room, jumped on top of him, and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek (couldn't get my camera out in time). It was too cute! Her mother was soooooooooo embarrassed but I thought it was sweet. After Jungle Gym, we went home for Boedy's afternoon nap. When he awoke, we drove to the Superstore to meet Amanda and Cayden for a "productive playdate". Amanda and I got some shopping done while the boys entertained the other customers.
No comments:
Post a Comment