The wild and magical ride of bringing new munchkins into our world.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Would you believe that our little guy cut two more teeth this morning?

Yup, upper incisors...AND...the next two are on their way. Ahhhhhhhhhh, our poor little guy can't catch a break! You'd never know it by the video below but he's been in pain for the past six days and has barely napped as a result (no trouble sleeping at night though...probably because he's exhausted from being up all day...awwwwwwwww).

Here he is taking his first afternoon nap (he's down to two naps a day...I'll fill you in on this and all other new exciting stuff soon...promise) in six days while I'm writing this blog (this is also the first time that I have sat in six days). I had to prop him up because his nose is so stuffy due to the teething. It was the only way he'd sleep. Whatever works, I say!


1 comment:

  1. Poor little guy, that is tough on a little baby even if he is a big boy...sending lots of hugs and kisses to make it better....Nice that you could get him to have a few giggles Mom! Way to go....no wonder he says Mama....Love you biggest. Nana xoxo

    ReplyDelete