The wild and magical ride of bringing new munchkins into our world.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Strong Start BC

I took Boedy to a StrongStart BC centre located in Coquitlam on Wednesday. StrongStart is a free program for parents with children aged infant to five years old. Licensed early childhood educators lead activities at the centres, which are located in elementary schools. Parents participate with their children in organized sessions like story time, circle time, snack time, free play, and arts. I was so impressed by the program that I will be adding it to our weekly calendar of activities. We are planning on going to the centre in Port Moody next week with some friends.


Story time

Free play - Gotta get us some of these foam building blocks!





Boedy loved playing with the other children and they loved him.



Gym time




2 comments:

  1. I don't know....but looks like an engineer in the making to me.....Love you biggest, Nana xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot just noticed the video of him playing music! too cute...Love Nana xoxo

    ReplyDelete